Susan Von Thun, a California-based Marine Scientist, Kundalini Yoga teacher, and host of the podcast Third Eye Science agrees that the practical application of third eye work cannot be overstated: “By honing connection to the third eye, we can see with a wider perspective than most people. Having that kind of perspective in our daily lives can be useful in every situation life brings from what should I have for breakfast, to not getting road rage on your commute, to the really big decisions in life.” The third eye, in effect, helps you become your own intuitive guide—navigating life’s choices and challenges with equanimity and clarity.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester. Solid Black & White are 100% Cotton | Fabric weight: 4.5oz (lightweight)
- Taped neck with EasyTear™ label
- Double-needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem
- Contrasting stripes on sleeves
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||25.00 in||17.99 in||6.85 in|
|M||25.98 in||19.02 in||7.48 in|
|L||26.97 in||20.98 in||7.48 in|
|XL||27.99 in||22.99 in||7.48 in|
|2XL||29.49 in||25.00 in||7.99 in|