Have you been feeling unbalanced, rundown, snappy, or crappy?
If so, you may need to cleanse, recharge, and activate your chakras.
Chakras are circular vortexes of energy that are located on seven different points on the spinal column, and these chakras are connected to the various organs and glands in your body. These chakras are used often in energy healing because they are held responsible for disturbing life energy. We have major and minor chakras in our energetic body systems. When a chakra is not functioning well or if it has a blockage, mental, emotional and/or physical illness can manifest. Therefore, our emotional, mental and physical well being is affected by our chakras. The foundation of working with your chakras involves balancing.
This is a simple breakdown of the seven main chakras:
- Root chakra — at the base of the spine — associated with the color red
- Sacral chakra — just below the navel — associated with the color orange
- Solar Plexus chakra — in the stomach area — associated with the color yellow
- Heart chakra — center of your chest — associated with the color green
- Throat chakra — base of the throat — associated with the color blue
- Third Eye chakra — mid forehead, just above area between the eyes — associated with the color indigo
- Crown chakra — top of the head — associated with the color violet.
I will identify which one of your chakras is blocked and provide you with guidance from the Universe into what is needed to gain alignment.
In addition, I will let you know which stone to use over each chakra along with its healing sound.
This is a process that you should be doing regularly.
This is an email reading delivered with pictures and within 5 business days.